Call 904-389-5333 to schedule an appointment for all office locations.
- Make sure you specify which provider you wish to see and for which location.
- Please bring all updated insurance information to each visit.
- Bring your photo ID to the initial visit for our records.
- Bring a list of your medications or the actual pill bottles to each visit.
- Please research what co-pay or deductible you may be responsible for through your insurance company.
- If you need a referral, please check with your primary care provider.
- Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early to update any paperwork.
- Please fill out the paperwork we send you prior to your arrival.
- If you cannot keep your appointment please be courteous and call to let us know as soon as possible.
- If you are coming for a 2nd opinion please bring all old records and lab reports you may have available.